Join us for a relaxed evening where you'll learn the basics of making nut-based cheeses, at home. More and more people are being drawn to a plant-based lifestyle but dairy is often the most challenging hurdle to get past.
Come meet the owners of Oat Bakery, nosh on some of their incredible bread, sip wine, make new friends and discover a new found love for plant-based cheese.
During this hands-on workshop, we’ll cover
- The simple ins and outs of a plant-based diet.
- What a well stocked plant-based pantry looks like.
- How to make very simple, dairy-free alternatives for parmesan, sour cream and ricotta and the beginnings of more formed cheeses.
- Plus, we’ll sample a wide selection of plant-based cheeses available on the market, along with my favorite triple cream!!
Each participant will receive a glass of wine upon arrival and leave with freshly made nut-based cheeses, a recipe packet, ideas for simple dairy swaps at home, a better understanding of why 75% of the world's population is actually lactose intolerant and a fresh loaf of delicious Oat Bakery bread!!
- For obvious reasons, this workshop is not suitable for any person with a nut, seed or legume allergy.
Please contact Emma directly with any questions you may have - email@example.com