The kids are back in school and already you're running out of ideas for what the heck to pack them for lunch. And don't even get me started on those snacks they eat when they get home from school. If this sounds like you, you're not alone! Not in the slightest!
Come join us, grab a glass of wine, and together we'll navigate the ins and outs of a healthy lunchbox, the items to grab in the snack aisle (and those to avoid) and some really clever, fun, slam-dunk recipes that are easy to make and tried and true crowd-pleasers. We are the kitchen gatekeepers, let's inspire each other to feed our kids more "grow food" that they actually love and will ask for. And let's drink wine while we figure it all out together!!
During this collaborative workshop, we’ll cover
- The simple ins and outs of a plant-based lifestyle.
- What a well stocked plant-based pantry looks like.
- Easy ideas for putting together simple, fun and nutritious school lunches that your kids will enjoy.
- Discussion: Simple swaps - currently you're serving X - try serving this, that or these!
- Tried and true after school snacks that will nourish and satisfy even your pickiest eater.
- Plus, we’ll riff on common concerns, struggles, and insecurities around food that seem like massive hurdles.