Join us for a relaxed evening with friends, sipping wine and learning the basics of making nut-based cheeses at home. More and more people are being drawn to a plant-based lifestyle but dairy is often the most challenging hurdle to get past.
During this hands-on workshop, we’ll cover:
- The simple ins and outs of a plant-based diet.
- What a well stocked plant-based pantry looks like.
- How to make very simple, dairy-free alternatives for parmesan, sour cream, ricotta and even a decadent triple cream style cheese using nuts and seeds and not much more.
- Plus, we’ll sample a wide selection of plant-based cheeses available on the market.
Each participant will receive a glass of wine upon arrival and leave with freshly made nut-based cheeses, a recipe packet, ideas for simple dairy swaps at home and a better understanding of why 75% of the world's population is actually lactose intolerant.
- For obvious reasons, this workshop is not suitable for any person with a nut, seed or legume allergy.
Please contact Emma directly with any questions you may have - firstname.lastname@example.org